|OK...maybe it's not quite that cold.|
|Much more like it...|
- Transportation there and back right to the on-on-on.
- Casa Once Perros Locos - a beautiful place with a beautiful view, in
- El Quisco - Pacific Ocean in all its glory - rugged, painterly vistas.
- A fun trail involving gentle hillside clambering and much ocean & forest. Sewage and Finger in the Dyke always make a shitty trail!
- A guaranteed beer-stop - need I say more?
- Cacti in bloom, poppies starting to pop, and pelicans too!
- Sir Sump Pump's fantastic chili made with real honest-to-god kidney-beans.
- Fall in love with a dog? No problem! Many up for adoption, all fixed and vaccinated.
|Sir Sump Pump will make you a sweet deal for that Hookah|
Your faithful GM,
|Hosts||Sewage (Our visiting Papuan GM) & Sir Sump Pump|
|Hares||Sewage and Finger-in-the-Dyke|
|When||Saturday August 16th 2014 Bus leaves from Flannery's promptly at noon.|
|Where||Casa Once Perros Locos, El Quisco|
|What to Bring||
|What to Expect||Great Canadian-style Chili made with real kidney-beans. Sir Sump Pump will be cooking for us, so bring snacks/drinks.|
|Cost||$15000 including entertaining luxury transport from Flannery's or $7000 if you're driving yourself. Details on Facebook (you must be a member of the group to access)|
and leave El Quisco at 9pm, returning to Flannery's by 11pm Saturday, leaving time for an On-on-on (which, for the uninitiated, means having some post-beer beers: it's safe to assume that any hashing term you don't immediately understand is just a synonym for drinking beer)
Spots must be pre-booked by 10pm on Wednesday the 13th. Bookings after this will be subject to space available, and may or may not get to eat, so be sure to reserve your space by Monday even if you're not taking the bus!
- Bank transfer can be made to Juan Cristian; details on Facebook.
- For those who prefer to pay cash, Multiple Entry will be at Flannery's in Providencia Monday 8pm-10pm attending a Choir Practice that is sure to have neighborhood cats yowling for mercy as we bone up on our repertoire.
Friday August 15th is a holiday in Chile, celebrating the Assumption of the Virgin Mary into heaven. El Quisco is a popular destination for the long holiday weekend, because it is a great place to visit!
If you decide to make a long weekend of it yourself, book accommodations early (like today). Here is a handy list of cabanas for short-term vacationers courtesy of Sir Sump Pump: