WHAT: Hash #175 - 4th Annual Whiner's Hash
WHEN: Saturday, May 23 at Casa Marin in Camino Lo Abarca (www.casamarin.cl)
HOSTS: Sir Sump Pump & FInger in the Dyke
HARES: Sir Sump Pump & FInger in the Dyke
TIME: Round-trip private limo bus from Flannery’s Pub in Providencia at 11:00 (ARRIVE AT 10:45AM)
Arriving from Encomenderos 83 in Los Condes to Casa Marin around 12:30 to a beautiful world Class Winery on the Coast
Circle starts at 1:00, so if you like to pre lube, feel free to do so
COST: $15.500 with transport (US$26 trough Paypal), $10.500 if you drive yourself.
Bring: pruning shears, sunblock, water, hats, your drinking face.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Party bus, starting at Flannery's.
- Taus Bräus Ale during trip and at the hash.
-A fabulous trail around the vineyard, which will lead us to where we will all be picking our special row of grapes! (Extreme Late Harvest!).
-A lively, and imaginative Circle of Down Downs, with grape stomping and beer.
- A special array of discounts to buy and taste these world class wines at a hash-negotiated price (well worth the price of admission alone).
- Guaranteed SEX (either with someone else, or by yourself).
- Safe journey back to Santiago, as the bus departs at 19:30 to go back to Flannery’s about 21:00.
- An orgasmic array of 5 star foods with meat, seafood, and vegetarian options custom designed for us by the winery's world-class chef .
- Empanada de pino from Lo Abarca: dough filled with a seasoned mixture of ground beef, onions, raisins, black olives and hard boiled eggs.
- Roasted ribs: pork ribs barbecue.
- Chilean salad: tomato, onions and coriander.
- Mix of salads: tomatoes, avocados, corn, peas, artichokes, olives, lettuces.
- Accompaniment: baked potatoes with olive oil and rosemary, and rice.
- Semola con leche: semolina pudding with cinnamon and caramel sauce.
Besides the lunch, you can drink your own beer! If people are interested in drinking the best whites from Chile, they can be purchased for $2.500 per glass.
All this and more for the ridiculously low price of 15.500.
If you like to drive yourself (crazy), remember the price goes down to 10.500.
To reserve a spot please confirm your participation to firstname.lastname@example.org including your contact details.
Available payment options are bank transfer, paypal or if you prefer cash we'll meet next Wednesday May 20 at 20:00 in Fiddlers Irish Bar, near metro Manuel Montt.